Tracfone Samsung SGH-S150G Factory Reset Guide – Force close, stuttering home screen and other issue on your Tracfone Samsung SGH-S150G can be solve immediately by performing factory reset or hard reset and this is how you can do it.
You can’t expect your phone to have robust performance all the time. There are times when certain actions need to be done to solve problematic issue that happen to the device.
Force close and stuttering home screen is only small example of problems that may happen to your Tracfone Samsung SGH-S150G. When this thing happen, you can do different things including hard reset to solve the problem
If you think that hard reset or factory reset is the best option in hand, then you need to learn how to do it. Follow these steps to do hard reset on Tracfone Samsung SGH-S150G:
- Go to home screen.
- Choose Menu > Settings > Phone > Reset Phone.
- A message will appear to confirm this action saying “All Settings reset to factory defaults. Continue?” If you are sure about doing this action, then choose “Yes”, but if you have a doubt about it, choose “No” to cancel the process.
- If you choose “Yes”, you need to enter your phone password before you can continue.
- Press the “Confirm” soft key as the final confirmation.
- Wait while the process take places, and when it done, you will see “Reset Phone done” confirmation on the screen.
One of the nice thing that you can get with this hard reset action on Tracfone Samsung SGH-S150G is that it only reset the settings of your phone to factory settings. The data you have such as contacts, picture, messages, video and music will stay intact.
But, better be safe than sorry, meaning that you should backup the entire data before you do this, just in case something happen in the process that erase the entire data in there. If this happen, you will be glad that you already backup everything beforehand. If you want to delete all the phone’s data, choose Menu > Settings > Phone > Restore Phone.