How to Factory Reset / Hard Reset Tracfone LG 306G – Hard reset is indeed an easy fix for almost every problem that your Tracfone LG 306G suffered, but you need to know exactly what you are doing or you can lose it all, so be sure to follow this guidelines of how to performing hard reset on your device.
Stuttered home screen or slow loading process on a phone could happen to many different reasons. This kind of thing happens not only to the complicated Android smartphone but also to non-Android phone as well. So, if you happen to have Tracfone LG 306G, a non-Android phone that keep behaving itself, then you do need to perform hard reset.
Performing hard reset is not as difficult as some people think about. As long as you follow this guide and you know exactly what you are going to do, then you will be all right. Now, here is step by step on hard reset your Tracfone LG 306G:
- Start with standby screen.
- Press “Left Soft Key” and among the available options, choose “Menu”.
- There are many options in Menu where you need to find and choose “Settings” menu. When you choose it, you will see more options and this time choose “Phone Settings”.
- Next step is to choose “Reset Setting”.
- There are two available options, the “Master Reset” and “Master Clear”.
- Choose between the available option and let it do its job until it’s done
Master Reset will bring the phone setting to its factory default setting while Master Clear will erase the whole data that you download as well as user created content such as file and pictures that was stored in internal and external memory storage.
You got two options when performing hard reset on this phone and you can choose the one that really suit your need. Some people want to set the whole thing like the first time they use the phone but still want to keep their data, while other people want to get a clean state on their phone by erasing every single data that was stored in there.
It is up to you, but please makes sure that you already back up everything before you do this action, just in case you need them back.