Tutorial on performing soft reset and hard reset for TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC and have the phone set up like a new phone with factory settings that will help to solve lots of different issue with the phone.
Hard Reset Tracfone Alcatel Pixi Bond – Factory reset is still one of the most popular troubleshooting actions that people do with their phone when nothing works. Since most issue with the phone happen because of customization, third party app or corrupted settings, bringing the phone back to its original settings will solve all those issue.
For TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC, there are two methods to perform factory reset, soft reset and hard reset. People can choose which method they want to use based on the situation. If the phone still work pretty normal, then soft reset is the best bet, but if it’s not, hard reset is the only option that people got.
➥ TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC Phone Review
➥ TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC User Manual
➥ How to Hard Reset Tracfone Alcatel Pixi Unite A466BG
Soft Reset Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC
Tutorial for performing soft reset on TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC:
- Launch “Settings” menu.
- Find “Backup and Reset” option.
- Tap on “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Choose “Reset Phone”.
- Confirm the action by tap “Erase Everything” option that show up in the warning message.
Let the phone take its time to complete the process and then reboot it so the change will take place.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC
Tutorial for performing hard reset on TracFone Alcatel Pixi Bond A573VC:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold “Power and Volume Up” button in the same time for a couple of seconds.
- Keep pressing until the phone boot into Recovery Mode.
- Since the touch screen is not working in this mode, use “Volume button” to go up and down. Highlighted the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option.
- Press “Power button” to select the highlighted option.
- Confirm the action to start the process.
Wait until the process complete and choose “Reboot System Now” option to get out from recovery mode and enter standard mode. There you have it, now the phone is back to its original settings and you can make the change as you want it to be.