Tired with sluggish and troubled phone? Try factory reset and bring your TracFone Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL back to its factory settings without any problem easily by following the available guide right here.
Hard Reset Tracfone Alcatel Pixi Charm – Sluggish phone could happen for various reasons and resetting the phone back to its original settings may help to solve this issue, although it should be taken as last resort.
If you encounter similar problem with your TracFone Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL and wished to perform factory reset but don’t really know how to do it, then you come to the right place.
➥ TracFone Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL Phone Review
➥ TracFone Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL User Manual
➥ How to Hard Reset TracFone Alcatel Pixi Glitz A463BG
Soft Reset Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL
You can perform this action using soft reset method or hard reset method. If you can still access your phone, go for soft reset method. It is easier than hard reset method. All you need to do is:
- Launch “Settings” menu.
- Find “Backup and Reset” option.
- Tap on “Factory Data Reset” option, then choose “Reset Phone”.
- Confirm the action by tap “Erase Everything” option that show up in the warning message.
- Let the phone take its time to complete the process.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi Charm A450TL
If you can’t go to Settings, then you can work on hard reset method. In this method, you need to turn off the phone first and then:
- Use the “Power button and Volume Up button” on your phone by press them both in the same time and keep holding it.
- Until the “Recovery Mode” menu appear, do not let go both buttons.
- On the available menu, use “Volume button” to move around, find “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and highlighted it.
- Press “Power button” to make the selection, let the process begin.
- Once its completed, find the “Reboot system now” option to bring the phone back to standard mode.
The process is now complete. There is no reason why the phone still feel sluggish and give you trouble. You can restore the data that you already back up before (remember to back it up first) and enjoy the feeling of a new phone once again.