Guide to perform factory reset on Alcatel Pixi Eclipse A462C for phone owner who want to solve the unsolvable problem with the phone and bring it to the original settings that was free of problem.
Hard Reset TracFone Alcatel Pixi Eclipse A462C – There are many different reasons why people want to perform factory reset on TracFone Alcatel Pixi Eclipse A462C. In most cases, people do it because they want to solve the unsolvable issue that plagues their phone. By resettings the phone back to its original settings, those problems should be gone and didn’t appear anymore.
Soft Reset Alcatel Pixi Eclipse A462C
For this phone, there are two methods to perform factory reset and phone owner can learn both of it. Start with soft reset method. This is the easiest method to perform because people can do it from Settings menu on their phone and here are the steps to do it:
- Open “Settings” from phone menu.
- From Settings menu, find Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset.
- After that, choose Reset Phone > Erase Everything.
- The phone will start to reset the whole Settings to its original Settings. Wait until the process is complete before switch on the phone.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi Eclipse A462C
The second method is hard reset factory. This method use different route where phone owner need to boot the phone into Recovery Mode first. This method is really effective if for some reason, the phone is freeze and people can enter the Settings menu. Step by step to perform hard reset factory are:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold two buttons in the same time for a couple of seconds, the “Power and Volume Up button”.
- Keep pressing until the phone boot into “Recovery Mode”.
- Since the touch screen is not working in this mode, use “Volume button” to go up and down. Highlighted the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option”
- Press “Power button” to select the highlighted option.
- Confirm the action to start the process.
- Wait until the process is complete and boot the phone back to standard mode.
Both methods give the same result, which means phone owner can choose whatever method that suits their situation. One more thing, always and always make back up for the whole data in the phone first before performing factory reset.