Easy to follow guide to perform factory reset on TracFone Alcatel Pop Star A845L that everyone can follow and get the phone back to its blank state and original settings just like when it fresh out of the box.
Hard Reset Tracfone Alcatel Pop Star – Performing factory reset is not as hard or as daunting as some people imagine. In fact, the process is pretty straight forward, which means everyone can do it in short amount of time. It also means people don’t have to bring the phone to some technician to get it done, which will save time and money along the process.
Soft Reset Alcatel Pop Star A845L
For TracFone Alcatel Pop Star A845L, the process of performing factory reset can be done using two slightly different methods. The first one is soft reset, where people can do it by following the guide below:
- Open the phone and go to “Settings”.
- Among Settings menu, find “Backup and Reset” option and then tap on it.
- A new list of menu will appear, choose “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Choose “Reset Phone” and confirm it once more.
- The phone will start performing factory reset. When it’s done, reboot the phone and watch the change took place.
Hard Reset Alcatel Pop Star A845L
The second method is hard reset and it takes a different route. Unlike soft reset that can be done from Settings menu, people can perform hard reset after they boot the phone into Recovery Mode. Follow the guide below to do that:
- Switch off the phone completely.
- Boot the phone into “Recovery Mode” by pressing and holding “Power button and Volume Up button” in the same.
- Release both buttons when recovery mode menu appear.
- Navigate through the available menu using volume button and find the “Wipe data / Factory Reset” option.
- Select this option by pressing Power button. Choose “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Wait until the process complete and choose “Reboot System Now’ option to get out from this special mode and enter standard mode.
As people can see, the process is not that difficult and it will bring the expected result in no time. Don’t forget to back up the entire data from the phone first before performing factory reset so you can restore it back after it’s done.