Have any problem, glitches, issue, bugs and software problem on your Tracfone LG L34C Optimus Fuel and no matter what you do, those problems are still there? If that so, then it is time for you to perform hard reset.
Hard reset or factory reset is the term that was used to bring your device back to what it was when it left the factory. Meaning that there are no 3rd party applications or any data that you add after you bought it.
Is this action worth to do? The answer is yes, especially when you encounter problem that you can’t solve with other action.
Performing hard reset is not that difficult. You can do this using two methods. The first one is by accessing factory reset from system setting in your device. This is the normal way to do it, but if you can’t do it for whatever reason you have in there, use the second method.
Soft Factory Reset Tracfone LG L34C
- Start by go to phone Settings.
- Find the “Backup & Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone”, tap on this option as well.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and OK to confirm.
- Wait until the process is completed, where the phone will reboot back to its normal mode.
Hard Factory Reset Tracfone LG L34C
It’s a little bit complicated, but as long as you follow the guide, you will be all right:
- Power OFF the phone.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds.
- Keep doing this until you see LG logo appear on the screen. When the logo is appear, release both buttons but for 1 seconds only.
- Remember that release both buttons just for 1 seconds before you press and hold them once again.
- When you do it right, the device will boot into Recovery Mode where you can see it on the screen and this is where you can release both buttons.
- In recovery mode, you can navigate through the menu using Power Up and Down button.
- Use those buttons to find and the highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. Use Power button to make the selection.
- Select the “Yes” option on the first dialog box and another dialog box will also show up to confirm your action. In the second dialog box, select “Yes” and let the factory reset process begin.
It is not that difficult and with a little practice you can do it smoothly. Now, always remember to back up your data before you perform this action.
Do the backup either manually or using specific software or any other way you prefer so you can restore it back after the factory reset complete.