Understanding the reason why you should perform hard reset on TracFone Samsung Galaxy On5 S550TL along with the easy to follow tutorial on how to perform it using two different methods based on the phone condition.
Hard Reset Tracfone Samsung Galaxy On5 – There are reasons why you should perform hard reset on TracFone Samsung Galaxy On5 S550TL. Most people perform this action when they have issue with the phone such as compatibility issue and performance issue.
➥ TracFone Samsung Galaxy On5 Phone Review
➥ TracFone Samsung Galaxy On5 User Manual
➥ TracFone LG Stylo 2 L81AL Hard Reset
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy On5 S550TL
Now you know why you should perform hard reset, it’s time for you to learn how to do it. No need to worry though, because the process if fairly simple. There are two different methods to perform this action. First method called soft reset, where it can be done if you can access the phone menu. For this method, follow the guide below:
- Go to phone “Settings”.
- Tap “Backup and Reset” option.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Scroll down and tap the “Reset Device” option.
- Confirm it by tap the “Erase Everything” option.
- Now the phone will start to reset the whole thing and all you need to do is wait for it. Do not use the phone during the process.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy On5 S550TL
Sometimes, the issue with the phone caused it to freeze and unresponsive. If this the case, you won’t be able to perform soft reset because you can access Settings menu in the phone. This is the time to move on the second method, hard reset.
- Turn off the phone first.
- Press and hold three buttons on your phone, the “Power button, Home button and Volume Up” button.
- Keep pressing for several seconds, and when Samsung logo appear on the screen, release Power button.
- When Android logo appear on the screen, release the other two buttons.
- Find “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option using Volume button, highlighted it, and press Power button to select it.
- Confirm the action.
- When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now”.
Both methods gives you the same result so it doesn’t matter which method you use. But do remember to back up your data first before, or you will lose them all.