Learning how to do factory reset with two different methods on TracFone ZTE Allstar Z818L is now easy to do thanks to the guide that provided below, which is something that anyone can do right away.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Allstar – Do you know how to perform factory reset on TracFone ZTE Allstar Z818L? If you don’t, then keep reading to find out how to do it.
The thing about factory reset is that this action brought the whole setting of the phone back to its original one. When it’s done, you won’t find the file, video and even app that you stored in your phone. For this very reason, it is highly recommended to backup the phone first. When you already done that, you can perform this action without have to worry for the safety of your file anymore.
➥ TracFone ZTE Allstar Phone Review
➥ TracFone ZTE Allstar User Manual
➥ TracFone ZTE Scend Hard Reset
Soft Reset ZTE Allstar
The first method to perform factory reset called as soft reset. It’s easy to do and it takes no time to finish. “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything”.
Hard Reset ZTE Allstar
Got something on your phone that caused you unable to perform the first method? Try the second method called hard reset. It requires you to reboot the phone to recovery mode.
- Power down the phone.
- Press and hold “Power and Volume Up” key for several seconds until Boot mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
- Scroll the menu using Volume key and highlighted “Wipe data / factory reset” option.
- Press Power key to make the selection.
- Confirm it by choosing “Yes – delete all use data” by pressing Power key.
When Recovery Mode menu appear once more, it means the hard reset process has complete. Choose “Reboot System Now” option. As you can see, it is not too hard to perform this action, as long as you follow the guide.