Soft factory reset and hard factory reset are the two methods that you can use to factory reset your TracFone ZTE Citrine LTE Z71VL, and bring the phone setting back to the way it was made by the phone manufacturer.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Citrine LTE – When you bought your TracFone ZTE Citrine LTE Z71VL and use it for the first time, you will find that the whole part of the phone was set up in specific way, called as default setting. You can change the setting to meet your personal use. You also add more app, store some files, download movie, and make all sort of change with the phone.
If one day you decide to have that default setting back to your phone again, for whatever reason you have in mind, you can perform factory reset. Use the hard reset or soft reset method to initiate this action.
Hard factory reset method is a little complicated so make sure to follow these steps:
- Back up everything you have in the phone.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold “Power button and Volume Up” button for a few seconds.
- “Boot Mode” will appear on the screen and when it happens, release your hold on both buttons.
- Use “Volume Up” button to move and highlighted “Recovery Mode” option.
- Press “Volume Down” button to confirm this action.
- Now enter “Recovery Mode” by press and holding Power button.
- While still holding Power button, press Volume Up button once.
- Again, use Volume buttons to move around the menu, highlighted the “Wipe data / factory reset” option
- Press Power button to select it.
- Confirm it by choose “Yes” and press Power button to select it.
- When Recovery Mode menu appear once more, it means the hard reset process has complete. Choose the “Reboot System Now” option.
Hard factory reset is indeed a little bit complicated. If you prefer something simple, try soft factory reset method. Make sure you already back up your data first, then go to “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything”. Congratulation, soft factory reset has done.