Hard Reset Guide on Tracfone Unimax U671C MAXPatriot – Having problem with your Tracfone Unimax U671C MAXPatriot and you are running out of options of what to do? Well you can always contact a phone mechanic to solve the problem or you can try to perform hard reset that works great on many phone issues.
Hard reset is a solution that recommended by many people so you definitely can give it a try. Only when you already perform hard reset and found that the problem still exist, then you need to visit someone who know this kind of thing to ensure that it get the proper treatment.
Before you do this, you must be aware that the whole data of yours will be gone. Sure that you can always back the whole things up and restore them later.
But, you also need to select carefully on which data and which apps that you prefer to save, just in case you end up restoring the app that caused the problem in the first place.
Soft Factory Reset Unimax U671C
- Make sure your Unimax U671C switched ON
- From a home screen, tap Settings > Backup and Reset
- Then tap Factory data reset > Reset phone
- To confirm your choice select “Erase Everything“
- Done, you successfully perform a hard reset
Hard Factory Reset Unimax U671C
- Turn OFF the device
- In the same time, press and hold Power button and Volume Down button for several seconds
- When the device has enter Recovery Mode, then you can release both buttons
- Choose “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option using Volume button and use Power button to select it
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation
- Select “Reboot System Now” when it’s done
Hard reset process is complete, but you must remember to back up everything first including files of all types, downloaded apps along with the data, account setting, message, contacts and other stuff in the phone, so you can restore it back.