Learn the proper way to hard reset or factory reset TracFone LG Fiesta LTE to reset the phone and change the setting back to its original one and strip it from all those 3rd party apps without leaving anything behind.
The easiest way to clean up TracFone LG Fiesta LTE from 3rd party apps and any data within the app is by hard reset the phone. This way, you don’t have to uninstall the app one by one and check on the file manager to make sure that it didn’t leave anything that will clog up the storage area.
➥ TracFone LG Fiesta LTE Phone Review
➥ TracFone LG Fiesta LTE User Manual
➥ TracFone ZTE Jasper Pro Hard Reset
But how do you perform a hard reset on LG Fiesta LTE? No need to worry because anyone can hard reset their phone. It is easy to do and as long as you do it properly, you will get the perfect result in no time.
But before you do that, please back up everything in another storage media. You can back up your personal files in external storage media, through cloud service, or through your email account. It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just make sure to do it or you will lose everything during the hard reset process.
This is how you can hard reset LG Fiesta LTE from the Setting application on the phone:
- Start by go to LG Fiesta phone Settings.
- Find the “Backup & Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone”, tap on this option as well.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and OK to confirm.
See how easy it was. That is not the only way to hard reset TracFone LG Fiesta LTE. Here is another method that worth to try. It may seem a little bit complicated, but no need to worry because it is also pretty easy to do, just follow the guide below:
- Power OFF your LG Fiesta.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds.
- Keep doing this until you see LG logo appear on the screen. When the logo is appear, release both buttons but for 1 seconds only.
- Remember that release both buttons just for 1 seconds before you press and hold them once again.
- When you do it right, the device will boot into Recovery Mode where you can see it on the screen and this is where you can release both buttons.
- In recovery mode, you can navigate through the menu using Power Up and Down button.
- Use those buttons to find and the highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. Use Power button to make the selection.
- Select the “Yes” option on the first dialog box and another dialog box will also show up to confirm your action. In the second dialog box, select “Yes” and let the factory reset process begin.
After that, go back to the standard operating mode by selecting “reboot system now” option and enjoy the result.