Guide on how to hard reset TracFone LG Grace LTE from the Settings menu or from Recovery Mode menu, based on the situation and condition of the phone itself, where both gives out the same result.
The best way to start all over again with your TracFone LG Grace LTE is by hard reset the phone. The entire setting of the phone will be set back to its original default setting. No 3rd party app, no downloaded file and nothing else, other than the original file and built-in app.
If you decide to go this route, always remember to back up everything you stored on the phone through whatever means you prefer. Once you make sure you already have everything stored safely in other places that you can access later, you can start hard reset process on TracFone LG Grace LTE.
Start with the easy one. This is the easiest way to hard reset the phone. No need to boot the phone to another operational mode. Just go straight to the Settings application on the phone.
- Start by go to LG Grace LTE phone Settings.
- Find the “Backup & Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone”, tap on this option as well.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and OK to confirm.
But sometimes, the above method is not applicable. This is usually happening when the phone didn’t respond or become frozen. Some other issue with the phone may also make you unable to use the above method. In this case, use the next method. Just follow the guide below:
- Power OFF your LG Grace LTE.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds.
- Keep doing this until you see LG logo appear on the screen. When the logo is appear, release both buttons but for 1 seconds only.
- Remember that release both buttons just for 1 seconds before you press and hold them once again.
- When you do it right, the device will boot into Recovery Mode where you can see it on the screen and this is where you can release both buttons.
- In recovery mode, you can navigate through the menu using Power Up and Down button.
- Use those buttons to find and the highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. Use Power button to make the selection.
- Select the “Yes” option on the first dialog box and another dialog box will also show up to confirm your action. In the second dialog box, select “Yes” and let the factory reset process begin.
Once you select the factory reset option, the phone will start the hard reset process. When it’s done, you can boot the phone back to the standard operating mode and enjoy the result.