Learn to perform soft reset and hard reset on TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna S120VL, where both are actually the methods for factory reset to bring the phone back to its factory setting for your benefit.
Hard Reset TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna – Do you need to perform factory reset to your TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna S120VL? Do you already know how to do it? First thing first, factory reset will erase everything on the phone and it means everything that was not part of the original setting. It means that any 3rd party app, files, video and all sort of thing that you stored in the phone after you bought it will be gone.
➥ TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna Phone Review
➥ TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna User Manual
➥ TracFone Samsung Galaxy Sky Hard Reset
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Luna S120VL
If you really want to perform factory reset, you need to back up your data first. You can back it up to other storage device or to whatever places you prefer. Once you do that, you are ready to carry out this action. Now, there are two ways to work this thing out, first is by go to the Settings menu on your phone. Once you there, follow this guide:
- Tap “Backup and Reset” option.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Scroll down and tap the “Reset Device” option.
- Confirm it by tap the “Erase Everything” option.
- Now the phone will start to reset the whole thing and all you need to do is wait for it.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Luna S120VL
The first method called soft reset and the second method called hard reset where you need to turn off the phone first. After that:
- Press and hold “Power button, Home button and Volume Up button”.
- Keep pressing for several seconds, and when Samsung logo appear on the screen, release Power button only
- When Android logo appear on the screen, release the other two buttons.
- Using volume button to navigate through the recovery mode menu, find “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option, highlighted it, and press Power button to select it.
When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now” to reboot the phone to standard mode. Now you are done with the process and enjoy the result.