TracFone Samsung Galaxy Core Prime S820L hard reset process, along with the guide to perform it for you to know exactly how to carry on with it without have to ask for other people to do the job in the first place.
Hard Reset TracFone Samsung Galaxy Core Prime – Do you know how to perform factory reset on your TracFone Samsung Galaxy Core Prime S820L? If not, keep reading to find out exactly how to do it, so when the need arise, you don’t have to bother ask someone else to do it for you.
You can perform factory reset straight from the standard mode (called as soft factory reset) or from recovery mode (called as hard factory reset). If your phone works just fine, then go for soft factory reset but if it’s not responsive, go to hard factory reset.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
To perform soft factory reset, follow this guide:
- On your phone, go to “Settings”.
- Find “Back up and Reset” and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose “Factory Reset”.
- Scroll down and you will find “Reset Device” option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the “Erase Everything” option which will start the process.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
If you choose to perform hard factory reset, follow this guide:
- Power off the phone.
- Press “Power button, Home button and Volume Up button” for a couple of seconds, to reboot the phone into Recovery Mode.
- After that, wait until Samsung logo appear and when it does release Power button only.
- When Android logo has appear, release the other two buttons.
- Move around the available menu on recovery mode using Volume button and find “Wipe data / factory reset” option. Make sure to highlighted it.
- Press Power button to make the selection.
- If necessary, confirm the action to start the process.
- When it’s done, choose “Reboot System Now” option and use Power button to make the selection.
Make sure you already back up your personal data in the phone first. You can always restore them back to the same phone or to other phone. When factory reset process has complete, reboot the phone back and let the change take place before you can enjoy the result.