Want to know how to perform factory reset on TracFone ZTE Cymbal-T LTE Z353VL? You will find out everything about this special action right here, so you can do it on your own and done it successfully.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Cymbal-T LTE – Talking about performing factory reset on TracFone ZTE Cymbal-T LTE Z353VL, you will find that the whole thing is something you can do on your own. Want to know how to do it? Keep reading.
➥ TracFone ZTE Cymbal-T LTE Phone Review
➥ TracFone ZTE Cymbal-T LTE User Manual
Soft Reset ZTE Cymbal-T LTE
There are two ways to work on this. First is by accessing the order to perform factory reset from Settings app on your phone. It’s called soft reset and it is the easiest thing to try. All you have to do is turn on the phone and go to “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything”. You are done here. Remember to backup your data first before you’re doing it.
Hard Reset ZTE Cymbal-T LTE
Now let’s work on the second ways called as hard factory reset. It is more complicated because you have to boot your phone to recovery mode. As usual, make sure to backup those important data on your phone first and then follow this guide without missing any steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold “Power button and Volume Up button” for a few seconds.
- Release the buttons when “Boot Mode” menu appear on the screen.
- Use “Volume Up” button to move and highlighted “Recovery Mode”.
- Press “Volume Down” button to confirm this action.
- Now enter Recovery Menu by press and holding Power button.
- While still holding Power button, press Volume Up button once.
- Again, use Volume buttons to move around the menu, highlighted the “Wipe data / factory reset” option
- Press Power button to select it.
- Confirm it by choose “Yes – delete all user data” and press Power button to select it.
Factory reset process will start and when it end, choose the “Reboot System Now” option. As long as you follow the guide, you won’t have trouble performing this action and enjoy the result.