Performing factory reset has never been easier with this guide, so for those with TracFone LG X Style L53BL and L56VL, make sure to keep reading and find the right method to perform this action.
Hard Reset Tracfone LG X Style – Most people are familiar with the factory reset term. For those who are not, factory reset is the kind of action that will reset the phone Settings back to its original settings. It means that, whatever changes you made to the phone Settings, such as adding 3rd party app, add new file, upload new video, and everything else will be erased.
Factory reset is a recommended action for those who are having trouble with the phone. When the phone starts to acting out or things like that and nothing works, performing factory reset usually will clear out those issue.
So, how do you perform this action on your TracFone LG X Style L53BL and L56VL? That is easy. You can choose to do it using soft reset method or hard reset method. But before you do anything, make sure to back up your data first, or it will lose forever.
Soft Reset Tracfone LG X Style
Soft reset is so easy. Just go to Settings > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Unlock the sequence if you have it configured > Erase Everything > OK. Now just wait for it and when it’s done, reboot the phone.
Hard Reset Tracfone LG X Style
Second method is hard reset. It is a little more complicated but it is not as hard as you think it was.
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button for a couple of seconds until LG logo appear on the screen
- Release both buttons for 1 seconds only, and then press them back
- Keep doing this until the phone reboot to “Recovery Mode” and only then release the buttons
- Use Volume button to move up and down on Recovery Mode menu and highlighted the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option
- Press Power button to make the selection
- You need to confirm the action as much as it needed and wait until the process is complete
After that, find “Reboot System Now” option, highlighted it and press “Power button” to select it so it will reboot back to normal mode. Now you have your phone back to its original Settings and it’s ready for you to use.