Factory reset on TracFone ZTE Max Duo Z962BL and Z963VL aim to clear all sort of thing that was not there when it was first created, thus helping in clear all issue that happen because of those additional part.
Hard Reset TracFone ZTE Max Duo – Do you know that you can clear most of issue on your TracFone ZTE Max Duo Z962 BL and Z963VL by reset the phone? It’s called factory reset and no matter how much it sound complicated, it is not. If you want to learn how to do it, then keep reading.
There are two ways to work this thing out. Now, before you move any further, please backup the phone first. Factory reset will erase everything that was not there in the beginning, and backup the phone is the smartest thing to do.
Soft Reset ZTE Max Duo
Let’s start with the easy one. It’s called soft factory reset. All you need to do is:
- Turn on the phone.
- Go to “Settings” on Menu.
- Find and tap “Backup and Reset”.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Phone” and confirm it by tap on the “Erase Everything” option.
- Soft factory reset will begin shortly, wait until its complete.
Hard Reset ZTE Max Duo
It is so simple. But sometimes you can’t go through this method for various reasons such as frozen phone. This is where you should go with the second way, the hard factory reset. It is more complicated so make sure you didn’t mist any step:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold “Power button and Volume Up”. Keep pressing and release the buttons only when “Boot Mode” menu appear.
- Use “Volume Up” button to move and make sure to highlighted “Recovery Mode”. To confirm it, press “Volume Down” button.
- Enter Recovery Menu by press and holding Power button.
- While still holding Power button, press Volume Up button once.
- Use Volume buttons to move around the menu, highlighted the “Wipe data / factory reset” option.
- Press Power button to select it.
- Confirm it by choose “Yes – delete all user data” and press Power button to select it.
When the reset process has complete, select “Reboot System Now” to reboot the phone to standard mode. Now you have done it, you can see that the whole setting of your phone looks like a brand new one.