Learn how to hard reset TracFone ZTE Majesty Pro from the Settings application within the phone, or through Recovery Mode when the first option is not accessible due to various reasons.
Hard reset a smartphone such as TracFone ZTE Majesty Pro is a big thing. This action will return the phone back to its original default factory setting and in the process, it will erase everything.
➥ TracFone ZTE Majesty Pro Phone Review
➥ TracFone ZTE Majesty Pro User Manual
➥ TracFone ZTE Majesty Pro Cases and Cover
Despite the risk, a hard reset is still a popular troubleshooting action. The user of the phone can take necessary precaution to avoid losing their precious data during the hard reset process. If you want to do a hard reset to the phone, you should also take the precaution where you have to back up those files in ZTE Majesty Pro.
Hard Reset ZTE Majesty Pro Method 1 (Powered On)
- Go to “Settings” application on your ZTE Majesty Pro.
- Find and tap “Backup and Reset”.
- You will see different options appear. Find and tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Erase Everything” and tap “OK” to confirm.
But there are times when you can’t use the above method. A frozen or unresponsive phone is a possible cause of why you can’t use the mentioned method. In this kind of situation, boot the phone into Recovery Mode.
Hard Reset ZTE Majesty Pro Method 2 (Powered Off)
- Turn off your ZTE Majesty Pro completely.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Up key in the same time until Boot Mode screen appear.
- Scroll down using Volume Down key to find “Recovery” option and press Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Enter Recovery Menu by pressing and holding Power key. In the same time, press Volume Up key just once.
The phone will boot into Recovery Mode. In this mode, use Volume button to move up and down, and Power key to make the selection. To hard reset the phone, choose the “Wipe data / factory reset” option. Unlike the previous method where the phone will reboot automatically after hard reset process complete, you need to do it manually by choosing the “Reboot system now” option and then you can enjoy the result.