You can blacklist a number and ban it from calling you. Learn how to block calls on LG Classic Flip here. Discover the two different methods available.
Getting an unwanted call is a problem many LG Classic Flip users complain about. It’s not once or twice a telemarketer or spammers bother you with annoying calls.
In another case, you may want to avoid a certain contact. A friend or an acquaintance with whom you’d rather not have any call. There may be other personal reasons why you can not receive their calls.
Thankfully there’s a way to avoid unwanted calls on LG Classic Flip. You can block the numbers, therefore preventing them from calling you. You won’t even be bothered with notifications on incoming calls.
There are several ways to block calls on LG Classic Flip. The first is using the Recent Calls menu, and the other is through the Settings. Continue reading for a more thorough explanation.
The Recent Calls menu provides quick access to the specific number you’d like to block. Here’s how to block calls on LG Classic Flip phone:
- Press the Send key. Start from the main screen, and press this key to open your call logs. This is a shortcut button.
- Go to “All calls.” There are several choices like “received calls” and “missed calls.” To view all incoming calls, select “All calls” and press the CENTER key.
- Find the number you want to block. Use the navigation keys to highlight the intended number.
- Select “Options.” Press the key below this menu to reveal the operations you can do with the selected number.
- Select “Block/Unblock number.” Press the CENTER key on this option. If a confirmation window pops up, press the CENTER key again.
- Return to the main screen. You have successfully blocked the number. You can go back to the main screen by pressing the PWR/END key.
This method is your best choice if you just received an annoying call you want to immediately block. For example, an unknown number trying to sell you insurance. For this situation, using the Recent Calls menu is the quickest compared to using the Settings menu.
- How to fix battery draining too fast on LG Classic Flip
- LG Classic Flip: Connections and Network Problems
- LG Classic Flip Problems: Won’t Turn On or Won’t Charge [Solution]
The second way to block a number is through the Settings app. Here’s a detailed list of how to do it:
- Start from the main screen. Press the CENTER key.
- Open Settings. Find the Settings icon using the navigation keys. Then use the CENTER key to open it.
- Go to “Call settings.” Press the CENTER key on this menu.
- Go to “Blocked calls.” Press the 6 key on the dial pad to instantly view the list of blocked numbers on your LG Classic Flip.
- Add the number you want to block. Press the CENTER key to add a new number to the blacklist. Then you will have the option to add it from your Contacts, Recent call, or you can manually enter a number using the dial pad.
- Return to the main screen. Press the PWR/END key to finish the process.
The second way of blocking numbers is best used when you already have the contact on your phone. It is also easier to apply when you want to block several numbers at once.
Blocking numbers on LG Classic Flip is not a difficult configuration, as shown in the two step-by-step guides above. Enjoy a phone without notifications from unwanted callers. For more configuration on LG Classic Flip, we recommend taking a peek into the phone’s user manual.