Your reliable guide on how to force restart a frozen LG Classic Flip. Also, learn how to do factory data reset. We include the guide for it here.
With LG Classic Flip, there are several ways you can fix any phone issue. Among the most recommended ones are force restart and factory data reset.
We believe that every owner needs to know how to perform these two procedures. Learning will be worth it. They can save you the frustration and helplessness when an issue arises. One example is when you got a frozen phone.
Hence this is the article for. Enjoy our tutorial on how to force restart with LG Classic Flip. Most of the time, a minor problem can go away simply by applying this method.
We also provide a tutorial on factory reset. A more extreme measure than simply restarting, you can pick this option for more severe phone issues.
How to force restart a frozen LG Classic Flip phone
An unresponsive phone is annoying, but it is an easy problem to fix. Here’s how to fix it by performing a force restart on LG Classic Flip:
- Press and hold the PWR/END key. Press this button for five seconds or more until the screen goes blank and the device turns off completely.
- Restart the phone. Press and hold the PWR/END key again. Wait until the screen lights up and your phone turns on. If you previously set up a Passcode, you may need to enter your PIN to access the main screen.
Another way to force restart is by taking the battery off, waiting for 10 seconds, then reattaching it again. Afterward, do step number two above on the list above to turn the phone on.
- LG Classic Flip: Security Guide
- How to use SOS Mode on LG Classic Flip
- LG Classic Flip: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Guide
How to factory reset the LG Classic Flip phone
For more stubborn problems, you can consider doing a factory reset. Here’s how to perform factory reset on LG Classic Flip:
- Open Settings. If you start from the main screen, you can press the CENTER key, highlight the Settings icon using the Navigation keys, then open the app by pressing the CENTER key again.
- Open “Phone settings.” Scroll down and press the CENTER key on this option.
- Select “Reset.” Select this menu using the navigation keys, or you can directly press the 9 key.
- Press 1 key. Select “Factory data reset” by pressing this key. The phone will erase all the data on the phone.
You can also do a factory reset using the phone keys. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn off the phone. Press and hold the PWR/END key until the screen goes off.
- Press the PWR/END key and the Volume Down key simultaneously. Press the two buttons together for several seconds.
- Release the PWR/END key when the LG logo shows up on the screen. All while still pressing the Volume down key.
- Select “Yes “ when option “factory data reset” appears. You can navigate the options using the Volume keys. To select an option, use the PWR/END key.
- Confirm the selection. When asked for confirmation, select “Yes” again.
- Wait until the process is finished. The phone will start the factory reset and erase all your data.
Because factory reset deletes your phone’s data, you can do this procedure as a last resort. It’s also recommended to backup your phone first. After it is erased, you won’t be able to recover your data.
So, that’s the end of our tutorial on force restart and factory reset. Should your phone run into issues like a frozen screen, you’ll know what to do. In the meantime, also learn other tutorials and basic guides through LG Classic Flip user manual.