Want to know how to take a screenshot on TracFone LG Rebel LTE? Using two methods, you can achieve this purpose and keep the screenshot for safe keeping for future use, share it with other or simply for personal pleasure.
The nice thing about most LG’s phone including LG Rebel LTE is that you have two options when it comes to taking a screenshot.
The first option works straight to take a screenshot and save it in Gallery, while the second options give you something more, where you can add annotation before you save it.
Let’s start with the first method to take a screenshot on LG Rebel LTE. This method works for most of the smartphone, so you can try it on other smartphone from a different brand.
To make it easier for you to do it, follow this step by step guide:
- Prepare the screen that you want to capture.
- Press “Power button and Volume Down button” at the same time. Remember to do it at the same time.
- A white flash on the screen and you are done with it. The screenshot will be saved to “Screenshot” folder on Gallery app.
Want something a little bit fancy? Try the second method. You can use this method only on LG device since it require a specific app that is only available on LG’s phone such as LG Rebel LTE.
- Prepare the screen you want to capture.
- Swipe down the screen to bring “Notification Panel”.
- Tap the “Capture+” icon.
- Before you save the screenshot, you can add annotation in form of a drawing or text. Check the eraser, text and pen icons on the top of the screen.
- When you finished adding the annotation, tap the “Checkbox” to save it.
You can view the screenshot that you already take from Gallery app. They all go to “Screenshot” folder.
From there, you can edit it some more, share it with someone else using the available app on your phone or simply keep it save for future use.