Troubled with your TracFone LG Rebel LTE performance? Wipe the phone cache partition and clean it from corrupted and outdated cache to solve this issue and bring the phone back to its peak performance.
Got troubled with your LG Rebel LTE performance? Does it going slower than ever or does it get frozen from time to time without obvious reason? What can you do about it?
Why don’t you start with wipe its cache partition? Cache partition on the phone stored up bits of data and information that help to speed up the process of opening an app or website page that you visit frequently.
Although it is a great help for you since you don’t have to wait too long to load an app, it could cause a problem, especially if the cache gets corrupted or simply outdated.
The easiest solution is to wipe cache partition. No need to worry about losing any important data because, just like the name stated, it is only cache data.
The phone’s system will rebuild the cache once more, so need to worry on any of that.
To wipe cache partition on LG Rebel LTE, follow this guide below:
- Open “Settings” on the phone.
- Tap “Storage” option. The storage page will show you the amount of space took by different kind of file on the phone.
- Tap “Cache Data” option.
- It will warn you that this action will erase cache data on the entire application on the phone. Tap “OK” to confirm this option.
- Wait for a while for the phone to clear up its cache data.
- When it’s over, you will see the amount of space took by cache data is diminished to a smaller number.
In some cases, you need to reboot the phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache partition. It happens if you install recovery custom on the phone, but if you are not, and then the above method will work. Once you wipe cache partition, you can resume using the phone as usual.