The basic battery guide you need to know on your LG Classic Flip. Understand how to insert, remove, and charge the battery in the right way.
A battery is essentially the life of a phone. Without the battery, your LG Classic Flip can not function and run its job. That’s why maintaining your battery should be your number one priority.
To take care of this delicate component, know how to insert and safely remove the battery. Users must also be knowledgeable about what the best practices of battery charging are.
There are plenty of advantages to knowing the best practices. It can extend your battery life and avoid damages. And in the long run, your battery can be more durable. You don’t need to replace it too often.
That’s what this article is about. Here we discuss specifically the battery of the LG Classic Flip. Enjoy reading our article and we hope it can be useful for you.
How to insert battery on the LG Classic Flip
LG Classic Flip comes with a removable battery. When the phone first arrives in the box, the battery is also not installed. Users will need to do it themselves.
Here’s how to insert the LG Classic Flip battery properly:
- Remove the back cover. Reach the hook on the bottom of the back cover using your fingernail. Lift the lid gently to remove the casing.
- 2Insert the battery. With the gold parts in contact with each other, position the battery to its compartment.
- Close the back cover. Place the lid back to its position and make sure to press down so every corner is secured.
So that’s how you put the battery inside its compartment. What you can do next is charge the phone before turning it on. Continue reading to find out the best way to do it.
How to safely remove the battery from the LG Classic Flip
You might want to remove the battery for some reason. For example, to inspect it from any damage, to clean the battery, or to replace it. Here’s how you can safely remove the battery on the LG Classic Flip:
- Turn off the phone. Hold down the Power key for 3 seconds until the screen is turned off. Also, make sure the phone is not plugged in or charging.
- Open the back cover. Insert your fingernail into the hook on the bottom of the back cover. Lift the lid from there.
- Remove the battery. Take off the battery by lifting through the hook at the bottom part.
That’s it, now you’re done. Removing the battery is pretty easy. When opening the lid and removing the battery, do it carefully and don’t force anything. Otherwise, you’ll risk damages to your battery compartment.
How to properly charge your LG Classic Flip
Before charging, there are several things you need to do. First, make sure you use the original charger. It is important so your battery can last as long as possible. A wrong charger can create damage.
Then, follow these steps on how to properly charge your LG Classic Flip:
- Plug the charger. Using the USB cable, plug the small end to the bottom of the phone. The larger end goes to the charger. Then plug the charger into a power outlet.
- Checking the indicator. Make sure the battery indicator shows that it’s filling up. You can see the indicator at the top right of the screen and the external screen.
- Wait for the battery until it’s full. The indicator will show a fully charged battery icon when the charging is done.
Congratulations, now your phone can be used fully. You can then proceed to use it for calls, texting friends, and other activities. To preserve battery life, make sure to turn off the features you don’t use, like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Overall it doesn’t take some rocket science to maintain your phone’s battery properly. The key is knowing how to charge it, how to insert and remove the battery. You can do it yourself even though you are not a techie. The key here is to pay attention to little details, such as using the right charger and removing the back cover carefully.
That’s our LG Classic Flip battery guide. For the complete information about the phone, read this article on the LG Classic Flip review.
Learn more about LG Classic Flip tutorial:
- LG Classic Flip (L125DL) User Manual
- LG Classic Flip: Understanding the Phone Layout
- LG Classic Flip: Initial Setup