The comprehensive guide on how to find IMEI, SIM, and phone numbers on the LG Classic Flip. Find the step-by-step tutorials inside.
As a phone owner, knowing your IMEI, SIM, and phone number is necessary. The phone number is the one you give to your friends and family so they can contact you.
Meanwhile, the SIM number serves as your device network identity. When you have issues and need to call your network provider’s customer service, usually you will need to provide this number.
Lastly, an IMEI or a serial number is your device identification number. It is less often used. However, you will need it such as when you lost your phone. IMEI is useful for tracking a stolen and compromised device.
On LG Classic Flip, finding these three numbers takes some digging into the Setting app. In this article, learn about finding IMEI, SIM number, and phone number in an easy-to-follow tutorial.
How to find IMEI (Serial Number) on the LG Classic Flip
Usually, you can find a phone’s IMEI on the packaging. But you can also find it inside the phone’s system itself. On LG Classic Flip, here’s how to find the IMEI (Serial Number):
- From the main screen, press the CENTER key. You need to start by opening the icon list first.
- Select the “Settings” icon. Use the navigation key to highlight this option, then press the CENTER key to open it.
- Select “About phone.” Scroll to highlight this menu then press the CENTER key. You can also immediately press the 7 key.
- Go to “Status.” Press the 2 key or manually select using the navigation key and the CENTER key.
- Select “IMEI.” Go to this option and press the CENTER key. Your phone’s IMEI will be displayed on the screen.
You may want to write down the IMEI number on a paper since it’s a bit long. Once you’re done with it, you can close the app and return to the main screen by pressing the PWR/END key.
How to find SIM Number on the LG Classic Flip
Just like with IMEI, you can find SIM numbers on its packaging. But just in case you don’t have it laying around, you can consult the Settings app on your phone. Here’s how to find the SIM number on the LG Classic Flip:
- Open “Settings.” From the main screen, press the CENTER key. Select the Settings icon using the navigation key then press the CENTER key again.
- Go to “About phone.” Press the 7 key or use the CENTER key.
- Find “Status.” Press the CENTER key to select this option.
- Select “ICCD.” Press the CENTER key. The phone will display your SIM number.
- Close Settings and return to the main screen. Press the PWR/END key to finish.
So that’s how you find out the SIM number on LG Classic Flip. Make sure to write it down because, just like the IMEI number, it’s also a long string of numbers.
- LG Classic Flip: Messaging Guide
- LG Classic Flip: Phone Calls Guide
- LG Classic Flip: How to Add, Edit and Delete Contacts
How to find phone number on the LG Classic Flip
Finding the phone number on LG Classic Flip takes pretty much the same steps as finding an IMEI and SIM number. However, the steps are a bit shorter. For more details, follow the instructions below.
- Start from the main screen. Press the CENTER key to reveal the list of icons on LG Classic Flip.
- Go to “Settings.” Find the icon using the Navigation key, then press the CENTER key to open it.
- Go to “About phone.” You can either press the 7 key or using the Navigation key then pressing the CENTER key.
- Press the CENTER key on “My phone number.” This option is automatically highlighted since it’s located on top. You can immediately press the CENTER key. The phone then will display your number.
- Go back to the main screen. Press the PWR/END key to finish.
Congratulations! You’ve learned how to find the three important numbers on your LG Classic Flip. Whether it’s IMEI number, SIM card, and phone number, you can find all of them in the Settings app.
However, there’s a slight difference in how to find each of them. Make sure to pay attention to the tutorials above. For more details on the phone itself, read through the LG Classic Flip review here.