Learn all about hard reset on TracFone Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro including what it was, the advantage of hard reset, things you need to do before resetting the phone and how to do it.
Want to know about hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro? Keep reading to find out more about this popular troubleshooting action.
Hard reset is an action that will bring the entire set of the phone back to its original default factory setting. It goes more than just change the setting of the phone’s feature and function. It does more than that. It will erase everything that was not there when you bought the phone for the first time.
When you reset the phone, the entire 3rd party app, file, and document that you saved in the internal memory will be wiped out. For that reason, you need to back it all up via your chosen method. This way, once you reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro, you can transfer everything back in.
When do you need to perform a hard reset? You can do this in 2 situations:
✔ When you want to sell the phone. Hard reset will ensure that everything you saved in the phone will be wiped out and the new owner won’t be able to access it.
✔ When there is an issue with the phone performance and you had try everything to fix it with no luck.
Now you know what is hard reset and when you should do it, now it is time to learn how to do it. You can choose the easy way or the hard way.
Method 1: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
- Go to your Galaxy J3 Luna Pro phone Settings.
- Find the “Backup & Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Device”, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Erase Everything” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the device will turn back on automatically.
Method 2: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
- Turn OFF your Galaxy J3 Luna Pro completely.
- In the same time, press and hold Power button, Home button and Volume Up button for several seconds.
- Release Power button only when Samsung logo appear on the screen.
- Release the rest button when Android logo appear, the recovery menu will appear.
- Choose “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option using Volume button and Power button to select it.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” when it has complete.
When it’s done, choose “Reboot system now” option to take the phone back to standard operating mode. Which method that you will choose when you want to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro?